WHY SMOKECLOAK, I ALREADY HAVE AN INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEM IN PLACE?
- Intruder alarms will alert you to a break-in but will not deter the criminal. Majority of loss that occurs during a break-in happen during the initial few minutes, long before the police or security can react and arrive on the scene.
- CCTV is much like an intruder alarm; the criminals will pay very little notice to it being in operation. By disguising their appearance from recordings, they make it very difficult to make a positive ID. If the system does happen to be monitored, the criminals are already planning their escape and have identified their window of opportunity.
- SmokeCloak effectively buys time between alarm activation and the arrival of a response team. As soon as the unit is activated [via alarm, detectors or panic button] it instantly discharges a dense white vapour, completely enveloping the protected area. Visibility is drastically reduced, making it impossible for the intruders to see anything. If they can’t see it, they can’t steal it.
WHY INSTALL SMOKECLOAK?
- Gives you protection in seconds after the alarm has been activated, your facility is secure.
- Peace of mind knowing your property and family are secure.
- Easy to install, works with any existing electronic alarm system.
- Our 100% safe-to-breathe fluid will leave no residue.
- Good investment.
Commercial SmokeCloak Applications
- SmokeCloak is used in a variety of commercial settings, such as offices, warehouses and retail locations. All of these locations are prime targets for an opportunistic burglar and SmokeCloak protects the stock, cash and equipment of a range of businesses. The average burglary of a retailer is over in-between 3-5 minutes, which is often before the authorities can react. SmokeCloak can protect your stock and premises during this vulnerable window and acts as a strong deterrent to any would-be intruders.
- Warehouses are ripe targets for the opportunistic burglar as they are full of electronic equipment and are often under secured at the night with very few people around to disturb a would-be intruder. SmokeCloak protects these locations by making it impossible for the burglar to see and preventing any attempted theft before they can begin.
Safe and Easy to Use
SmokeCloak systems are usually implemented alongside other security measures, Alarm system /panic button, CCTV or access control system. SmokeCloaks are fully automatic. They are switched on and off (activated and deactivated) via the alarm panel and are triggered by the alarm being activated.
Designed and built under a stringent ISO 9001 Quality Assurance System, every SmokeCloak goes through a series of comprehensive quality assurance checks. The vapour produced is completely harmless and non-contaminating. Various international and local South African tests have confirmed the safety of the fluid and smoke generated from it.
We offer a full installation and maintenance service for your home and business security.
Get in touch and let us know how we can help you
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR SECURITY NEEDS IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER